Sunday, June 20, 2010

31 Weeks

31 weeks....approximately 9 weeks to go......



Brittney is ready for the baby to come out.  Pregnancy has been fun-ish, but she's ready to graduate.  I'm not sure I'm ready to graduate yet.  The baby's room is coming along.  As seen in the picture above, we bought a rocking chair and put it together.  Purchased at walmart, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality, but we'll see what the fatigue life (how long it lasts) of it is.  We also spent a bunch of time cleaning out the closet and a a bunch of other junk that has since piled up in that room.  Apparently it is necessary to get it all out of there.

Happy father's day to all the fathers out there.  For father's day this year, I asked Brittney to watch a special movie with me that she would otherwise not watch:  The Ten Commandments

And just to remind you how great the movie is, here are some of the good quotes from the movie:

"Command what you have conquered, my brother."
"You will be as my falcon or my horse, only I will love you more and trust you less."
"Blood makes poor mortar..."
"What I have done, I was compelled to do."
"So let it be written, so let it be done."
AND MANY MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment