Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Almost There

Week.........well, Sunday is the official due date.


I had some comments that there wasn't enough pregnant pictures of my sweet wife being very pregnant, so here's one up close and personal.  As you can see, she is very much showing, as someone who is due on Sunday should.  She went to the doctor today and he doesn't think the baby will come this week.  By the baby's size measurements when we had the ultrasound, they predicted August 27.  I suppose we'll see who is right.   In this picture, she's wearing my shorts.  I don't blame her, I'm sure they are way more comfortable with a buddha belly.  So just to make things fair, when lounging around the house, I wear her shorts.  There is no picture of this because, well, no one probably wants to see that.  Lots of leg.......It makes Brittney laugh every time though, so I'll keep it up. 


On our super post, I forgot to mention that we saw the movie Inception last Thursday.  I'm not a huge Leo de Capo fan, for as Jordan put it, "he dabbled in gayness."  Nonetheless, we both enjoyed the movie the whole way through.  I thought it was creative and Mr. Nolan did a decent job pulling it together (and it has the actors who played Ras Algul and Scarecrow on Batman Begins-who doesn't like them?!)

My Predictions (I don't know if anyone has seen it already):
Mom and Dad: Don't like it
Kariah and Jerry:  Like it
Jonathan:  Doesn't like it
Hilllary: 50/50-I'm not sure
Benjamin:  Likes it
Crystal:  50/50-I'm not sure

1 comment:

  1. Inception--
    Kami: Interesting and cool concept, but 4 dreams inside of a dream was a little much.

    ReplyDelete